Oh, I H-A-T-E These People!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Like a Rock" Gonna be fun hauling hay, taking one small calf to the market at a time cause you won't be able to fit a full grown cow in the Cruze! Good luck cleaning up that tornado damage to all your trees and hauling them off yourself, well I may be out of line here, a Cruze might have a big trunk. Will the farmers get to pass along the higher fuel cost on the products they send to market??? Nope cause they don't determine market price, oh but the middle man processor will sure get to pass along higher fuel cost to us the consumer. So that $1 at the pump will cost you and me $5 at the cash register.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the goobermint really wants to switch to green cars (none of their damn business) then the way to do it is to somehow make green cars cheaper than gasoline cars to run, maintain and purchase.

Good luck with that.

Maybe they should lead by example. Give Obama a Cessna 172, 1 Smart car, and the Secret Service could drive Honda Fits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom