Oh this would be fun to watch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Caitlyn Jenner explores run for California governor.

Caitlyn for Governor?
Caitlyn Jenner reportedly is considering a run for Governor of California:

From the Axios story:

Jenner is being assisted in her consideration by Caroline Wren, a longtime GOP fundraiser. Wren initially met Jenner through her work with the American Unity Fund, a GOP nonprofit focused on LGBT issues.

Wren previously worked at Trump Victory, a joint fundraising committee for President Trump’s 2020 campaign, and also helped organize the rally he addressed immediately before the U.S. Capitol assault on Jan. 6.

The context, of course, is the upcoming (I think) recall of Governor Gavin Newsom. As I understand it, the recall ballot will have two questions. The first is, should Governor Newsom be recalled? If “Yes” wins, the second question is, who should replace him? I don’t believe there is any limit to the number of people who can pay a few thousand dollars and get on the ballot. If that is correct, it places a premium on 1) celebrity, and 2) niche appeal. That is how Arnold Schwarzenegger became Governor of California: he got the most votes when Gray Davis was recalled.

Given that format, Caitlyn Jenner may have a real chance of being the next governor. One of my daughters comments, “If the first transgender governor is a Republican people will lose their minds.” A spectacle worth seeing.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep on Schwarzenegger becoming governor. I was out there at that time and the election after "Moonbeam" was tossed was an absolute circus with all sorts of Hollywood loonies throwing in their hat. Note: Yes I know that Brown was the real "Moonbeam" but Davis was also referred to as Moonbeam by everyone I worked with out there since he was the real Moonbeam's chief of staff and had close ties. Davis is also the idjit that got illegal aliens bonafide by issuing them drivers licenses and raised auto tags to ludacris levels. :screwy:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The poor man need psychological help. Yes, I said MAN. Just cause you cut it off don't make you a woman. You're a man with no d1ck.

I wasn't aware he was post-op. I don't know that I ever cared enough to ask, or read or whatever. I just assumed he was tucking... but oh well. Makes no difference.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure we can do worse than the "Athlete formally known as Bruce" Thruthfully, Id rather "Her" Get in there rather than the a Kook like Gwenyth Paltrow, or other dem Kook

RickN's daughter is Right. If they needed blankies and safe spaces before, imagine the wailing going on about a Trump supporting tranny in the Governors mansion will do.

I dont think there's enough popcorn on the planet for that **** show

Latest posts

Top Bottom