OHP Moto Scooters and LIDAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Heck we had to extend our last deadline for canidates....couldnt even get enough people to apply to get a good fifty cadets for the next academy. I feel kind of sorry for these guys just starting...the benefits arent as good...and they will see what its like working a lot cause there arent enough people to cover all the shifts. Oh well. Im just glad Im close to pulling the plug and saying...buh bye. Oh yeah and see Terry about that RV setup...lol.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck we had to extend our last deadline for canidates....couldnt even get enough people to apply to get a good fifty cadets for the next academy. I feel kind of sorry for these guys just starting...the benefits arent as good...and they will see what its like working a lot cause there arent enough people to cover all the shifts.

Amen...as the years tick by and I get farther from the event, I'm more and more glad that I walked away from the OHP. With one retirement under my belt already, I'm still having a hard time figuring out what to do next!

Good on you for sticking it out....are they still doing the Louisiana Plan? Are you going to do it?

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sense of adventure was told to stop by my sense of not waning to be proned out in the Rib Crib parking lot. :D

DO IT!! Maybe we could get a pic of you proned out with the rifles pointed at you!!! Seriously, if you ask them, they will enjoy you taking a picture of their sweet rides.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That LIDAR is no fair. Same with the solid color cars and low profile lights. And the choppers flying down the highway running radar? Fugeddaboudit. This game needs to be made more sporting.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That LIDAR is no fair. Same with the solid color cars and low profile lights. And the choppers flying down the highway running radar? Fugeddaboudit. This game needs to be made more sporting.

Yeah, my high end radar/laser detectors are not quite as efficient as they once were.

I do still have a few "tricks" up my sleeve since I was in that high frequency business a few years back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom