OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(BTW, in case it gets me brownie points ... I've met her and I KNOW the other brunette who is smoking HAWT!! She's a sweetie pie ... until you "create a situation"! LOL)

yes she is very cool. I know her and the other Lt. myself. The lil punk kid definitely got what he wanted, attention, which is probably what his parents didn't give Him growing up. The kid needs to learn to respect authority even though he's told the media "I'm not one to stand for authoritarian figures."

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I met this little $$&&&;) at black Friday at best buy on memorial and Penn. I was 4th in line and there group came by about 1030pm, I raised he'll and he was wearing his buckle cloths and had his IPHONE in one hand and his camera in the other, gave home the argument of were he bought his cloths and he said good will and I said ******** and the cops dragged them off!! I wish I could meet this guy again. I was in a knee brace and on cruthes at this point in time. I would have used the cruthes to well, you can figure this out.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great link containing the little douchers name and address. I'm pretty sure you can see his entire house from the . I hope to see many OHP cruisers in the parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom