Oil for my buckmark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used Breakfree CLP with great success for over twenty years. Lately, since last spring I've been trying out EWS (extreme weapons lubricant) Slip 2000 synthetic oil, since LWRC sent a little bottle of it with my M-6A3 piston carbine that I bought from them. They reccomended Slip 2000. I've been applying it exactly as the manual instructs and am getting flawless functioning and reliability. I believe a Browning Buckmark would function as perfectly as the design allows with the right ammo, regular maintenance and application of ANY kind of quality gun oil that you see on the shelf currently. The key is take time to do the clean and lube before the slide and bore are too fouled. With my .22 semiautos, pistols and rifles, I get by all year long just brushing the bore clean and toothbrushing the bolt face clean, general wipedown and adding a bit of lube along the slide/frame area and on the barrel and all exterior metal surfaces. Do a complete field strip, clean and lube once a year. I've had fun with my Buckmark and congratulate you on making a great choice on a .22 pistol.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I use the products from Mil-Comm. They are recommended by Sig for their guns and I have changed all my guns over. I use the MC-25 to clean them and the TW25B as a lubricant. The MC2500 oil is used where appropriate.

I could tell the difference when I cleaned and changed over each gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom