Oil Price Per BBL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some companies it's not. Harold Hamm, CEO of Continental Resources recently said that he could make money with oil at $50. He also dropped ALL of his hedges so he's totally exposed now and he did that a few weeks after making that comment. Is he playing poker with the Saudis? Time will tell...

His net worth has taken a huge hit. He better hope he has a damn good hand.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barely scratched? It may have been 5% of his then 20 billion, but I think that's 10% now based on the speculation his worth was cut in half with the oil slump.

A billion dollars may be a scratch, but it's still a thousand million.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barely scratched? It may have been 5% of his then 20 billion, but I think that's 10% now based on the speculation his worth was cut in half with the oil slump.

A billion dollars may be a scratch, but it's still a thousand million.

Yea, but he has 19,000 more of them. :D Or maybe 14,000 now but how much can one spend anyway?

And I just bought more this week. CLR dropped over 20% in a single day last week! If that's not a buy signal I don't know what is barring serious financial issues which CLR hasn't any. It'll come back in a few weeks.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, but he has 19,000 more of them. :D Or maybe 14,000 now but how much can one spend anyway?

And I just bought more this week. CLR dropped over 20% in a single day last week! If that's not a buy signal I don't know what is barring serious financial issues which CLR hasn't any. It'll come back in a few weeks.

Yep. (Bout the stock)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

I thought it was money well spent as well :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom