OK has the 4th worst drivers in the nation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you expect people to improve without a little training? Otherwise, the offending party might not even know they wronged you. Its really public service work.
When we moved to Tulsa we discovered that stop signs and red lights are just "advisory" here. If you come to one and want to stop OK. If not, just blow on through and trust that the drivers who have the right of way will be too polite to smack you. If you do that in the DFW area where we moved from, someone will blast you into the middle of next week.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at the Tulsa drivers that want to slow down and brake for green traffic lights... :pissed:
I've got that beat. I was traveling south on 169. (169 is a six lane highway with concrete divider.) Middle lane.

An ambulance passed by on the north side. A woman driver in front of me, also in the middle lane, came to a dead stop. In expressway traffic. I couldn't go around, because of the traffic. And she was impervious to me laying on the horn.

Yeah, on second thought, Tulsa maybe already #1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom