OK leftist law maker hid criminal from OHP in her office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This member knowingly, and willfully, impeded a law enforcement investigation, harboring a fugitive and repeatedly lying to officers, and used their official office and position to thwart attempts by law enforcement to make contact with a suspect of the investigation," McCall wrote.

So where are the charges on Rep. Turner? It's no wonder our .gov is a joke.

ETA:
Democratic state Rep. Mauree Turner will be removed from all committee assignments until the lawmaker offers an apology to the people of Oklahoma and law enforcement

An apology is all it takes I guess... :rolleyes:

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, my Q is this, if you're a transwoman, are you exempted from an ass-whoopin by a dude? If you're nonbinary, are you automatically entered into the ass-woopin by a dude arena or are you exempt because you're still too nebulous and may be woman enough not to get your ass kicked?

I would go one further and posit that had more of these people received the attitude adjustment due them when they were in their more formative years we would not be dealing with nonsense like this.

Here is my question though why isn't this guy being charged with aiding and abetting a criminal ? Send his dress wearing back end to Big Mac for a few years to think about his poor choices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom