OK leftist law maker hid criminal from OHP in her office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, real heroes beat protesters.

Why don't they simply arrest the freak and enforce the law?

It's really not that complicated, is it?

and-the-lord-said-woe-be-unto-you-dirty-hippy-20421964.png

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am really starting to think that one of the real reasons we got involved in wars in the Muslim World was due to Islam's inherent resistance to globohomo.
That's one reason they hate Hungary and Russia...gay marriage push began by Zelinsky in Ukraine ASAP when the US money started flowing.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I keep thinking about the peaceful protestor cousin IT was sheltering and the kid gloves OHP used in dealing with them.

The OHP of today is a much kinder and gentler organization than the one I knew of as a kid growing up. They were rough men doing a rough job in the 70's and 80's and would have provided a lesson in etiquette .
In another decade OHP will probably be manned by antifa and equity hires.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It. . . has been Censured.

https://apnews.com/article/nonbinar...nder-protest-7b7d035d70d3216ea1a8403ab68d7d59

Nonbinary Oklahoma lawmaker censured after protest arrest​

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma Republicans formally censured their nonbinary Democratic colleague Tuesday after state troopers said the lawmaker blocked them from questioning a transgender rights activist accused of assaulting a police officer during a protest over anti-trans legislation.

The party-line vote means Rep. Mauree Turner, who uses they/them pronouns, will be removed from all committee assignments unless the second-term lawmaker issues a formal apology, including to the Highway Patrol, which provides security at the Capitol complex.

Turner, the first openly nonbinary and Muslim person elected to the Legislature in Oklahoma, said Tuesday that won’t happen, as Republicans continue to work to strip away the rights of trans people.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still no good cop has arrested it for breaking the law? What's up with that? Surely some manly hero (as depicted in the cartoon above) isn't afraid of a tranny politician?

It has to apologize? You think that'd be the case for regular citizenry?

Guess those heroes (as depicted in the cartoon above) should stick to assaulting no-name hippies without weapons or political clout.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still no good cop has arrested it for breaking the law? What's up with that? Surely some manly hero (as depicted in the cartoon above) isn't afraid of a tranny politician?

It has to apologize? You think that'd be the case for regular citizenry?

Guess those heroes (as depicted in the cartoon above) should stick to assaulting no-name hippies without weapons or political clout.

I am guessing it will be removed from office at some point District 88 has always been an odd duck, those hippies in the capitol weren't assaulted but they should have been . It's ok to hold differing views its not ok to disrupt everyone's lives and push for special privileges through force which is what they were attempting to do . Shouting peaceful protest and acting aggressively is a tactic their side uses , one snow flake attacked the trooper and the other one evaded and hid from law enforcement after displaying agression . They are not excused from bad behavior because they have a mental illness , and no we should succumb to their demand of the public at large accept to accept their deviancy and support it with tax dollars .

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am guessing it will be removed from office at some point District 88 has always been an odd duck, those hippies in the capitol weren't assaulted but they should have been . It's ok to hold differing views its not ok to disrupt everyone's lives and push for special privileges through force which is what they were attempting to do . Shouting peaceful protest and acting aggressively is a tactic their side uses , one snow flake attacked the trooper and the other one evaded and hid from law enforcement after displaying agression . They are not excused from bad behavior because they have a mental illness , and no we should succumb to their demand of the public at large accept to accept their deviancy and support it with tax dollars .
"acting aggressively"? Is that like "furtive movement" ? I really don't understand what the crime is.

"attacked the trooper" - for this there should be an arrest.

"after displaying aggression" - what is the crime here, I guess this display is some violation? Please explain.

"Supporting their deviancy" -nope, all you have to do is say "NO"

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting conversation.

Here we have “snowflake” protesters that should have been beaten and then we had the “fine citizens” that were only wanting a tour of the Capital and were treated so badly.

I guess the terms we use are sold based on whose side they are on.

The snowflakes get offended, and we get offended.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting conversation.

Here we have “snowflake” protesters that should have been beaten and then we had the “fine citizens” that were only wanting a tour of the Capital and were treated so badly.

I guess the terms we use are sold based on whose side they are on.

The snowflakes get offended, and we get offended.
Maybe so, but unless someone is actually committing a crime, why should they be beaten? And - if they are committing a crime, why not arrest them?

Yes, some form of stability would be nice, perhaps an equal application of the law?

Latest posts

Top Bottom