OK leftist law maker hid criminal from OHP in her office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, my Q is this, if you're a transwoman, are you exempted from an ass-whoopin by a dude? If you're nonbinary, are you automatically entered into the ass-woopin by a dude arena or are you exempt because you're still too nebulous and may be woman enough not to get your ass kicked?
And if ya do take a whoopin it's a hate crime, I assume.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lgbt-support-group-sign.jpg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Muslims have a more "normal" take on our current freakshow than a lot of Christian churches do.

Kinda weird when the Russians and Iranians have better expectations than we do, yet here we are.
I am really starting to think that one of the real reasons we got involved in wars in the Muslim World was due to Islam's inherent resistance to globohomo.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know I keep thinking about the peaceful protestor cousin IT was sheltering and the kid gloves OHP used in dealing with them.

The OHP of today is a much kinder and gentler organization than the one I knew of as a kid growing up. They were rough men doing a rough job in the 70's and 80's and would have provided a lesson in etiquette .

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I keep thinking about the peaceful protestor cousin IT was sheltering and the kid gloves OHP used in dealing with them.

The OHP of today is a much kinder and gentler organization than the one I knew of as a kid growing up. They were rough men doing a rough job in the 70's and 80's and would have provided a lesson in etiquette .
Yeah, real heroes beat protesters.

Why don't they simply arrest the freak and enforce the law?

It's really not that complicated, is it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom