Ok, that's it. I just saw the stupidest thing ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bigfoot sightings aren’t sightings. They are actually Bigfoot. The whole Sasquatch bs is just that.
And it’s not about a new cryptic species, it’s about beef jerky

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bigfoot sightings aren’t sightings. They are actually Bigfoot. The whole Sasquatch bs is just that.
And it’s not about a new cryptic species, it’s about beef jerky

I’ve been to Broken Bow.

I want to believe. [emoji199][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
even the lockdowns in other countries?

The Deep State is able to control the entire world so that it revolves around our politics because we're so important of course. Italy, China, Iran, Britain, Brazil. They couldn't WAIT to help the DS ruin Trumps chances in the election. They gladly sacrificed their own citizens and economies for our poor widdle pwesidential race.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and the CDC data on excess deaths since March doesn't support anyone's claim that is happening. I've still yet to see a credible claim from someone that falsification or exaggeration of COVID as the cause of death is happening in any statistically significant quantity.
Why would you believe anything the CDC reports? Their tack record isn't exactly a 100% on what it has reported or what it recommends.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you believe anything the CDC reports? Their tack record isn't exactly a 100% on what it has reported or what it recommends.

Do you know better than the CDC? If so I bet Trump should reallocate their 11.something billion dollar annual budget to you. No agency is 100%. The FAA let the MAX go, the CIA has pulled all sorts of dumb ****, and on and on. Maybe they haven't hit 100% perfection in their history, however, I'd be willing to bet that they wouldn't be getting 11.something BILLION dollars to pay their people who are trained, educated, and invested in disease research over most opinions if they didn't do better than alternatives. Certainty I'll listen to them over the tinfoil hat wearers around here.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
even the lockdowns in other countries?

The lockdowns are about control. What countries have been hit the hardest and what do they all have in common? How long was the lockdown in Wuhan? And other parts of China? Why was China as a whole not hit as hard? Was China even locked down?
I’m simply stating my opinion on the matter. Everyone else is surely entitled to theirs as well. This entire fiasco is about world domination and population control. Which to an extent I happen to agree with. IMO there are WAY TOO MANY people on this ball. I’m all for fixing that issue but not like this.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you know better than the CDC? If so I bet Trump should reallocate their 11.something billion dollar annual budget to you. No agency is 100%. The FAA let the MAX go, the CIA has pulled all sorts of dumb ****, and on and on. Maybe they haven't hit 100% perfection in their history, however, I'd be willing to bet that they wouldn't be getting 11.something BILLION dollars to pay their people who are trained, educated, and invested in disease research over most opinions if they didn't do better than alternatives. Certainty I'll listen to them over the tinfoil hat wearers around here.

If you are talking about Fouchi then yes, I listen to what he says and I believe some of it. Go back a few years and listen to his speeches. He gives one where he specifically says there will be a massive pandemic during trumps presidency. How did he know that? Not difficult to understand.
When he talks about the mask issue I just chuckle. “But he’s a doctor!! He’s an expert!” Ya? Bullxxxx!!! He may be both of those things but his motives are not for the good of the people.
Call me whatever name you want, I don’t GAF. I do my own research and don’t have cable so I don’t watch the liberal media. Nor do I watch fox. They are crap as well except for a few. But I’m not the one calling others names and trying to make them look foolish for expressing their opinion. To those who are, at least I know what kind of person you are now. Which I appreciate.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lockdowns are about control. What countries have been hit the hardest and what do they all have in common? How long was the lockdown in Wuhan? And other parts of China? Why was China as a whole not hit as hard? Was China even locked down?
I’m simply stating my opinion on the matter. Everyone else is surely entitled to theirs as well. This entire fiasco is about world domination and population control. Which to an extent I happen to agree with. IMO there are WAY TOO MANY people on this ball. I’m all for fixing that issue but not like this.

It has been documented that China has, in the past, lied about numbers, diseases and other related issue. That's a big part of their numbers. The other part is that they can disappear people very easily. Being authoritarian they can lock things down no sweat.

The hardest hit countries seem to be the ones where people don't acknowledge the threat. The U.S. will be number one because "muh freedumbs". Imagine if people in the Blitz were like "you can't trample me and my rights....I'm turning my lights on!" but we're complaining because private businesses like airlines and Costco make people wear masks. It's their right as private businesses after all.

And if you don't think a good old fashioned plague is the way to do it for population control how SHOULD we fix it? That statement makes no sense. COVID should be great for population control! Plague is the 100% organic all-natural method for population control for thousands if not millions of years. But if you're not for the natural way, what should we do for it? Artificial population control? Not let people have babies? Chemical castration? Round people up and kill them off? How should the issue be fixed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom