OKay which one of you guys is this?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I bought so much before all of you elected Obummer, I will never shoot it all up before I die. Seriously, some of us old ones ain't so old as you think.

Kind of the same boat I'm in. Not my first rodeo. A lot of people didn't watch the writing on the wall and got caught with their britches around their ankles.
For the record I still don't care what people ask for their for sale ammo. Nobody is making anyone buy it. And truthfully there's been availability for a while now. Just got to look.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of the same boat I'm in. Not my first rodeo. A lot of people didn't watch the writing on the wall and got caught with their britches around their ankles.
For the record I still don't care what people ask for their for sale ammo. Nobody is making anyone buy it. And truthfully there's been availability for a while now. Just got to look.

Glad to hear some one else is as as crazy as I am.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing I'm looking at at 4am is the back of my eyelids. Unless its deer season then I'm doing my best to keep the eyelids out of the way while I drive to the lease.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The one at 15th and sooner this fat fawk that rolls around in one of the shopping buggies gets most of it. He made friends with the bearded lady and the girl with 8 kids. They hold it for him and he makes a couple of trips back in forth to his car so he doesn't go over the "daily" limit. I called the bearded lady out on it and asked for a manager. Well she was able to find me a few boxes in the back while she was looking for the manager.

Sounds like we need to roll on the dude in the shopping buggy when he is in the parking lot. Maybe stick something in the spokes of the shopping buggy so he gets stuck. I may be up for a little black ops mission.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like we need to roll on the dude in the shopping buggy when he is in the parking lot. Maybe stick something in the spokes of the shopping buggy so he gets stuck. I may be up for a little black ops mission.

Make sure to roll the dude in the buggy not the other fat guy

Latest posts

Top Bottom