OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another thing I would add to the regimant is to practice shooting somewhere between prone and kneeling. We will have a blind stage this match. The Super wal-mart will be off limits and marked accordingly. We will have one shooter come around and shoot the COF and then reset. Then get the next shooter,etc. It will be all 3 guns with fairly easy shots, but you will not see the targets until after the buzzer goes off. I can tell you it is at least 5 targets each with all 3guns and the rifle shots will be a little awkward.

M

Man I hate blind stages. They are only blind for the first shooter anyways. Everybody taht shoots it tells everyone else what to expect and then the stages just take forever to shoot.:cry3: I would let us see it and add another stage with all the time it will save. :rubhands:

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually, after they shoot, they must stay on the other side of the supe wal mart. Therefore they cannot discuss the stage. If they do and get caught, there will be a firing line! :)

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am no chemical engineer for sure! I guess it depends on what the had in them originally. I just ran water through mine and let them air out. I of course recycled the run off water to keep the whole process green as can be.

He never said you were a chemical engineer, just an engineer that uses chemicals. And I know how you recycled that water, you let your huge dog/horses drink it. Admit it, Tara bought chihuahuas and you wanted bigger dogs!

:)

Seriously, I'll get in touch about the barrels and we'll get something set up before the match. Thanks Jesse

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna be there come hell or high water. I'm going to take tons of penalties because I'm not willing to pour mounds of cash into this game. But as long as I have fun who cares right?

If someone has enough game to teach me how to hit a 10" plate at 300yrd with a cetme I'm willing to learn.

Anyone else using an 870? I'm really worried about round count and how to set up for stages mixing shot, slugs and buck.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna be there come hell or high water. I'm going to take tons of penalties because I'm not willing to pour mounds of cash into this game. But as long as I have fun who cares right?

If someone has enough game to teach me how to hit a 10" plate at 300yrd with a cetme I'm willing to learn.

Anyone else using an 870? I'm really worried about round count and how to set up for stages mixing shot, slugs and buck.

I'd be more than happy to help you out at the match if you shoot in my squad.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Jesse, he said someone with game. :P

don't sweat it. We may not be able to get you dialed in at 300, but come find me before the match an I will tell you haw Manu shots to take on it before you move on! You will be fine. As far as mixing, just work backwards from 9 and you will be fine. If the targets are buck, buck, slug, slug, bird, bird... Put shells in reverse order.
We will help you out, if you ask. Jesse will help even if you don't! :P

M

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesse, he said someone with game. :P

don't sweat it. We may not be able to get you dialed in at 300, but come find me before the match an I will tell you haw Manu shots to take on it before you move on! You will be fine. As far as mixing, just work backwards from 9 and you will be fine. If the targets are buck, buck, slug, slug, bird, bird... Put shells in reverse order.
We will help you out, if you ask. Jesse will help even if you don't! :P

M

I have been working on my WH reloads so at least I won't look like a complete goon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom