OKC Gun Club proration?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laubage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a random question. I am military looking to join the OKC gun club, BUT I am usually gone about 6 months out of a year. Do they do any sort of prorated membership fee?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt that they would. A lot of older members only go out once or twice a year when the kids or grandkids come to town. If this were the case they would be pro-rating everybody.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined in the middle of the year and I paid the full yearly price. I do believe there were some members of the armed forces or law enforcement and they paid the same price.

Rick Means

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind however, that we members at OKCGC do appreciate your service. It would be tough to pro rate things like that, and my son is in the military too, stationed in San Diego, but he still considers OKCGC his home range. He shoots there at Lina Fuego range. I did get there to shoot an IPSC match with him last year. The guys there were the exact same kind of guys as they are at OKCGC. Same thoughts, laughs, comments, and opinions. He said it sure felt like home to be at their range. I'm paying for his membership there after I heard that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom