OKC Gun Show 2/25, 2/26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do share, please.

Upped the entry fee at the door after advertising with the $6.00 entry fee. I still got in for $5.00 as I had the mailed flier with me. But most folks had to either pay the ridiculous increased price or leave. People were pissed and rightfully so. It was a shame as the RK show prior to that one was a good one.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same sentiments about the r&k show sevier B.S. , besides the metcalf shows are a joke anymore. When vendors stop attending , there must be some issues. I'm done with all gun shows besides wannamakers, and going to try Superdaves. I pay my money to get in to try and purchase guns, not flea market stuff. The Okc gun shows have been lacking for a long time. I will not go to another r&k show ever agin false advertising is not cool. Once inside their were some nice guns and several good deals but by taking advantage of people I'm done. The only good gun show happens in Tulsa twice a year, I'll gladly spend gas and motel expenses to attend and buy guns and cool stuff.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do share, please.

Bastards changed the price from the advertised $6.00 to $12.00 at the door, and then started giving refunds AFTER I had left and made it all the way back to Chickasha. I even heard they lowered the price to $6.00 later after enough people complained. Sure it worked great for the folks that got the deal, BUT I it didn't make me feel any better getting fu#ked out of the entry fee..... Last RK show I'll EVER go to.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good god where were you? All we did for two weeks afterward was complain!

Oh, you mean you don't spend 2/3's of your free time on this board?

Yeah, I use to spend my time on here. That was until the mods got ban happy and a lot of the "regulars" on here developed an elitist mentality. Once that happened I started spending most of my time elsewhere.

gnnrsm8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Upped the entry fee at the door after advertising with the $6.00 entry fee. I still got in for $5.00 as I had the mailed flier with me. But most folks had to either pay the ridiculous increased price or leave. People were pissed and rightfully so. It was a shame as the RK show prior to that one was a good one.
I remember this show well. After being told to pay more than the advertised admittance, i promptly told to guy taking money to got F#%k himself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom