OKC Homeowner Shoots 2, Possibly 3 Home Invaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, you might get banned for this post, respect for human life, logic, not saying things like everyone that steals should be shot anyways it will make our society better. I mean this type of post just doesn't fit in with usual OSA talk...

Yea, that's me ... always making inflammatory posts. You wouldn't believe the things I have to do to keep from getting banned ... LOL :)

Luckee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The update on this story is that all the teens are now in jail, but one is in the hospital. Anthony is in hospital & will be for a long time. He was shot 3 times in the stomach, 2 in the leg. He had 2 surgeries so far.

I'm sure all the teenagers involved, deep down are good people... they just made wrong choices.

I know Anthony can be a good person, he just took the wrong turn, but sometimes we all make mistakes, some bigger then others.

I know this will be a wake up call for these boys, maybe some will learn from it, maybe some wont.. only can hope..

As for the home owner.. can't say to much for him.. he felt he had to shoot to protect his home, so be it..

I'm sure if someone broke into my house, I'd be scared as well & I would shoot..

I'm just confused why he felt he had to shoot Anthony 5 times. All the teens was unarmed. But I guess in the heat of the moment, things happen?

What is done, is done.

And by the way, the homeowner was a guy.. his girlfriend had left & wasn't there for all the drama. Anyways, people need to get their story right.

Luckee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually there isn't to much more to the story. The story is the boys broke into a house.. they took a few things, but wanted to come back & get the rest.. they came back an hour or so later, but this time the home owner was there & thats when it all broke out. No the teens didn't know the homeowner.. and the home owner is a man, not a woman. Someone messed up the facts here.

Luckee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to be rude, but if somone is climbing in my window, I'm going to shoot until they stop, why would you quit shooting if the threat was still there?

umm, they did stop & they took off running. he shot at them even as they were out of the house & he shot one teen 5 times. yeah if someone is coming in my house, I'm going to shoot until they get the hint & get out, but in this case this man was still shooting as they were out the house. but whats done is done. all but 1 is in jail & that 1 is regretting every wrong choice he ever made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom