OKC Homeowner Shoots 2, Possibly 3 Home Invaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know for a fact just becus you make bad choices in life, doesn't make you a bad person. Everyone makes mistakes in their life & we learn from it. It doesn't matter what the mistake is. Minor or something big.. most of us learn from our mistakes.

Comment like yours are ignorant. Nobody is perfect.

And yes, some will make bigger mistakes then others... doesn't make anyone better then the next.

And I never made an excuse for these teens.

I believe there is good in everyone deep down. In most of us anyway... and I happen to know that one of these boys is a good kid at heart. So deal with it.

I have no idea what planet you are from, but I can assure you on -this- planet breaking and entering is not a 'mistake'. Anthony and his buddies need to be in jail. I will shed no tears for any of these tools. Rot in jail they should.

Luckee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea what planet you are from, but I can assure you on -this- planet breaking and entering is not a 'mistake'. Anthony and his buddies need to be in jail. I will shed no tears for any of these tools. Rot in jail they should.

They will do their time. Nobody said they shouldn't. LOL. BUt as for rotting in jail? Mm, no, wont happen. Most the people involved have already be released.

Luckee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
:spitlaugh Mmmmmmm-kay ...

Well I don't know about where you come from but where I come from breaking and entering is not "a mistake" ... It's a conscious choice to do something that you KNOW is wrong -- unless you are under the age of 5. And it's those choices that DO make some folks better than others.

Hope that "good kid" enjoys his life in the system because that is where he is headed as long as people keep making excuses for him. Deal with that ... :rotflmao:

Making a conscious wrong choice can still be sometihng of regret and so on. People can still look back and tell themself it was a mistake to have broke into that house and so on. All wrong doings whether it be a choice, can still be a mistake. LOL! But anyway, as for most the kids/teens involved, they did do their time and was released was prices to pay. Still doesn't mean they can't make a change and regret things. I know not all will make a turn around, but I do know what sure has and is trying. So don't sit on your high hourse acting like you never did no wrong or that your kids never have done no wrong. Wake up. Mistakes happen, people regret, people learn, some never do.. Good day... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom