OKC Man Killed Wife During Sex? I've Heard It All Now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL ... you guys are a riot!!! You won't get any hatin' from me ... she was the one who took on a younger fella with no skills ... :disappoin:D

And look what she got for her trouble ... :violin:

No, yeah, I get it ... I even understand it ... I just don't "get" it ... I have always liked my guys a little more knowledgeable in "Advanced Tactics" :naughty::naughty::naughty:than your average 23 year old ...

And ...

Let the banging begin!!!! LOL :D:D:D:D:D

(ahhhh, com'on guys ... it was just a joke ... :D:mean::naughty::D)

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL ... you guys are a riot!!! You won't get any hatin' from me ... she was the one who took on a younger fella with no skills ... :disappoin:D

No, yeah, I get it ... I even understand it ... I just don't "get" it ... I have always liked my guys a little more knowledgeable in "Advanced Tactics" :naughty::naughty::naughty:than your average 23 year old ...

And ...

Player.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And ...

LMAO! HA! You know I am a little more...... seasoned than 23 but my girlfriend is 12 years older than I am. We both agree in a major sense. I can't stand gold digging worthless women my age, and she can't stand the in the grave but still walking syndrome of guys her age.

Simply put we are both pretty happy with each others strong points. Thing is eventually I will be that guy at whatever age she doesn't like! LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:bighug: I wish ...:wink2:

LMAO! HA! You know I am a little more...... seasoned than 23 but my girlfriend is 12 years older than I am. We both agree in a major sense. I can't stand gold digging worthless women my age, and she can't stand the in the grave but still walking syndrome of guys her age.

Simply put we are both pretty happy with each others strong points. Thing is eventually I will be that guy at whatever age she doesn't like! LOL

That sounds a lot like us ... we were talking today about some couples that we have met that need to "one up" each other ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME ... I told GC that if I had the "need" to correct him every single time he got on my nerves, we would be at each other's throats all the time ... He was like :shocked: really?? I said Silly boy ... :bighug::heart::kiss: Yeah ... you're that bad!! LOL

Oh, I like 'em younger ... GC is 7 years younger than me, so was the boyfriend before him ... I just don't think I could stomach waking up next to a kid the same age as my youngest son ... :shocked:

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:bighug: I wish ...:wink2:

That sounds a lot like us ... we were talking today about some couples that we have met that need to "one up" each other ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME ... I told GC that if I had the "need" to correct him every single time he got on my nerves, we would be at each other's throats all the time ... He was like :shocked: really?? I said Silly boy ... :bighug::heart::kiss: Yeah ... you're that bad!! LOL

Oh, I like 'em younger ... GC is 7 years younger than me, so was the boyfriend before him ... I just don't think I could stomach waking up next to a kid the same age as my youngest son ... :shocked:

lol, might make your youngest feel a little strange too!:saywhat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom