OKC Man Killed Wife During Sex? I've Heard It All Now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, yeah, I get it ... I even understand it ... I just don't "get" it ... I have always liked my guys a little more knowledgeable in "Advanced Tactics" :naughty::naughty::naughty:than your average 23 year old ...

Remember what I said: we don't know what we're doing, but we can do it all night long. I rely entirely on blind, dumb enthusiasm and it's worked out well so far.

Plus, having ADD is great for stamina. Lots of guys need to concentrate and think about baseball or something; after about a minute I go on autopilot and start thinking something like, "who would win in an all-out fight, Batman or Deadpool? DC and Marvel should really do a crossover comic. That would be so cool....Hmmm it's been a few minutes I should switch positions or something. Just move her left ankle here...and cross my leg behind my head like that...OK, where was I? Right, Batman..."

Gotta give the younger guys a chance, man.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no response to this.

awww.gifbin.com_bin_062009_1245060645_shining_jack_nicholson.gif

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once had a neighbor that died of asphyxiation during self pleasure. His "master" was quoted in the newspaper talking about how they had done thisnhundreds of times and he did notmunderstand whatnwent wrong.
Come to find out later that his "master" and he were making videos to sell on the black market in South Florida. Man I am glad I don't live there any longer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom