OKC Mechanic needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Need a good mechanic in the OKC area, I have an electrical issue that I can't figure out myself .

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t help you with an OKC mechanic but I’m hear to hear you vent about your issue if you want to share. Just let it out man. You might solve the problem for yourself while you type. I’ve done that before. But just know you will get strange advice too cuz this is OSA and we like to see guys chase their tails.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
2008 Tundra , no communication with the ECM. Vehicle will not start. Have tracked all I can think of and google foo is all over the place. Have already spent money and time trying to shade tree this so a pro is needed LOL.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cherokee Automotive, NW 63rd & Rockwell, Bethany.

Been using them for quite a few years now. Family owned and operated for something like 40 years. Mechanics paid well on salary, no pressure to sell extra crap to customers. There's been times I've requested some maintenance or repair and they told me I didn't need it.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2008 Tundra , no communication with the ECM. Vehicle will not start. Have tracked all I can think of and google foo is all over the place. Have already spent money and time trying to shade tree this so a pro is needed LOL.
Have you traced grounds yet? Make sure they are clean with no corrosion on the block and frame locations.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a BMW that you fix one thing and next day a new light comes on. I had loaned this vehicle to my wife once and she had 2 new tires and a oil change when she parked it in the garage. It would not start and she had parked it so close to the back I couldnt get to it. After a few weeks I disconnected the battery and put the Positive and Negative cables together for a few seconds then reattached them to the battery. Car started right off and I backed it out of the garage. Checked the dip stick and oil wasnt touching it and was out of coolant. Vehicle stops the motor when the oil level is low to avoid damage. Oil change place had left it almost 4 quarts low! It hold 8.9 quarts and I put 4 quarts in it to just get oil on the dipstick!

Latest posts

Top Bottom