OKC Mechanic needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No OBD11 communication. Have checked my OBD on 2 other vehicles, have checked OBD connector to see if pins are pushed out. Fuel pump is pushing fuel No on the washing , I have exhausted my patience/ ability! Time for a pro lol , not some penny pinching construction dude who thinks he can do it all LOL. First major issue I have had with this truck and it has been rode hard and put up wet a lot .
I am probably over looking some thing simple because I do not know what I don't know, if you know what I mean . This Tundra guy sounds like who I need . Number name of shop....

Had a buddy have a similar thing happen on his Toyota. Turned out to be one of the main ECM fuses. (Not the little spade kind, one of the big blocks of metal and plastic next to them.)

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Did you check power steering pressure switch?
Yes!
Had a buddy have a similar thing happen on his Toyota. Turned out to be one of the main ECM fuses. (Not the little spade kind, one of the big blocks of metal and plastic next to them.)
Could you send me a pic of the metal block LOL I think I know what you mean but turning every stone

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes!

Could you send me a pic of the metal block LOL I think I know what you mean but turning every stone

Google is failing me for an exact picture.

So not the same model truck, but basically these things..
On my buddy's Tundra they are held in with screws.

1675825692540.png

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple things that come to mind because I believe the fuel pump module is controlled with the ecm, when you turn the key on does the check engine light come on and if so does the security light flash all the time or stay on with the key out?

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a similar problem on a 2003 Cobra. Sorry, had to pause for a moment of sadness for selling that car.
Back on task the performance chip/card on the ecm was not plugged all the way in.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cherokee Automotive, NW 63rd & Rockwell, Bethany.

Been using them for quite a few years now. Family owned and operated for something like 40 years. Mechanics paid well on salary, no pressure to sell extra crap to customers. There's been times I've requested some maintenance or repair and they told me I didn't need it.

We've used them also and were very happy with their work. Will is closer to us and came VERY highly recommended so we gave him a try. Both places are very reasonable in their pricing.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need a good mechanic in the OKC area, I have an electrical issue that I can't figure out myself .
Cliff Fleming is who I’d call. He’s fixed two of my vehicles that had similar issues to yours. He’s extremely skilled at electrical issues. The best part is he’s a mobile mechanic.

http://mobileautorepairokc.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom