OKCGC Cookout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning! Looking for OKC Gun Club members to assist with this years cookout. I am going to do it a little different this year and do setup Friday afternoon, 5/3 and the usual teardown afterwards on Saturday 5/4. I'll only need you for one or the other, not both. Friday we'll pull tables, chairs and coolers from the shotgun range, Saturday they go back, and of course there will be sweeping, trash etc. Quick way to get your work day in, and you'll be there enjoying the fixins anyways! Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me see if Grumpy is working. If he's off one of those days I'll drag his lazy ass out and we'll see if you can get some work outta him. 😉😇😂

Srsly tho, if he's not working at the store we'll come out and help.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me see if Grumpy is working. If he's off one of those days I'll drag his lazy ass out and we'll see if you can get some work outta him. 😉😇😂

Srsly tho, if he's not working at the store we'll come out and help.

Even if ya'll stay a few minutes late and help take out trash, put up chairs etc, I'll count it as a work day lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom