OKCGC pistol range upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What all do they have at the pistol range I drove by there but it didn't look like anything was set up and I thought it was just bringing your own paper targets or steel targets
It sounds like your referring to the Cowboy Action and Action Pistol ranges. The Plinking Range has the steel targets setup for all to use.

Bfelton408

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The plinking range I'm familiar with as well as the cowboy action/Action Pistol. The one I'm asking about is to left when you come in the main entrance. The Bullseye Pistol range. I haven't been down there and looked but i did'nt see anything just driving by. What all is it equipped with?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The plinking range I'm familiar with as well as the cowboy action/Action Pistol. The one I'm asking about is to left when you come in the main entrance. The Bullseye Pistol range. I haven't been down there and looked but i did'nt see anything just driving by. What all is it equipped with?
Not much the last time I was there. Places to put your target stand but you should bring your own 1x2s in case someone shot up whatever was there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom