OKGunGuy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V1K1NG0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not find a thread on you so I made one for you. I had a good FTF meet with Gary and everything was as expected. I would not hesitate to deal with again. Enjoy the MAK.

LoveMyJeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received a PM from OKGunGuy this morning stating he would take an item I had for sale within minutes of me posting it. He also posted he would take it in my classified ad. He left no contact info or when he was available. I PM'ed him my phone number.

SIX hours later I hear from him. He tells me he can't meet me til next Wednesday (this is on Thursday) because he is on vacation. He further tells me I should be willing to do this because this is how things are done on OSA. He apparently had bad cell reception cuz we got disconnected. I tried to call him five times over a period of a couple of hours with no answer on his end. I also sent him a PM which he didn't answer.

To me, he should have told me the situation in his PM stating he would take it instead of leading me on all day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom