Okies View of the Rest of America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traveler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4.bp.blogspot.com__SeplRAC3RV0_TytTbCwYC0I_AAAAAAAAD9w_wdw39AtjE9o_s1600_Okies.jpg

A little something I made up today and posted on FB. I thought you guys might like to see it, too.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i thought i herd montana bowed to the mighty desire for fed transportation money, and put into effect an interstate speed limit in the lat 90s. do they really not have highway speed limits during the day at this moment?

i would say that would be a wet dream, but then again, i also cant think of a reason to live up there... .. .. so i guess i do not really care..

awesome map btw

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB Books said:
Wonder what the rest of them think of us? I'd hate to see it.

Tornadoes and trailer parks. Pretty much the only time you see Oklahoma on the national news it is because of weather. They interview some toothless half drunk redneck that watched the tornado wipe out his trailer while he was sipping on his keystone light at his 250lb girlfriend's Mother's trailer. True story, when we moved to OK my daughter wore shorts, pigtails, and a shirt I got her at the Lazy E arena to school; all day long she told her friends (in a hick voice) "we're moving to Oklerhomer". That's what six year of exile in New England did to her, thankfully we escaped.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Disneyland is in California though......................:):) Disneyworld is what I think of when I think of Florida as well.:)

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we are gonna have to have a little talk about putting KY in Yankee land on your map.
You're all eat up with Arizona open carry, and KY has had Constitutional open carry, pistols and long guns, for over 200 years, plus the right to carry a loaded pistol in saddle bags--now in the glovebox--without any kind of license. I thought all pickups came with a pistol in the glovebox, and "yankee" was only half a word.
Do you know where Bourbon comes from? (Hint: Bourbon County, one of the 3 KY counties in 1792)
Ever watch the show "Justified?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom