Oklahoma 1st Congressional District

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I would like to see Sullivan gone.

From what I can tell so far this Bridenstine guy has great credentials, is a like minded conservative and 2A supporter, and is just the guy we need to get Sullivan out of there.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've worked with him in an advisory capacity and he was receptive to my recommendations (not that he had a choice at the time :) )

I just don't know enough about him personally to get enthused yet. However, Sullivan is a RINO for the most part and I'm not at all enthused about him. :(

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't know enough about him personally to get enthused yet. (

All I know is that he is a fellow Cornell man and that's good enough for me.:thumb:

On a serious note, I find him to be a much superior choice to Sullivan if only based on rhetoric; Sullivan's track record alone is enough for me to vote him out.

Michael Brown

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I would like to see Sullivan gone.

From what I can tell so far this Bridenstine guy has great credentials, is a like minded conservative and 2A supporter, and is just the guy we need to get Sullivan out of there.
I have met and talked to him a couple of times nothing I can see wrong with him he supports the constitution,advocate for fiscal responsability decorated navy pilot and has great family values

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've worked with him in an advisory capacity and he was receptive to my recommendations (not that he had a choice at the time :) )

I just don't know enough about him personally to get enthused yet. However, Sullivan is a RINO for the most part and I'm not at all enthused about him. :(
well jerry i was given 3 tickets to a town hall meeting in our neck of the woods legends bbq on north garnett pm me if you would like a ticket i am not sure you have to have one or not.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bridenstine makes a pretty good point that Sullivan doesn't hold any real positions of leadership or influence in Congress despite having been there for so long.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bridenstine makes a pretty good point that Sullivan doesn't hold any real positions of leadership or influence in Congress despite having been there for so long.

This. He's a lazy congressman. I've been pretty disappointed in his milquetoast responses on Fast & Furious. He keeps saying he's supportive of holding Holder accountable, but I've yet to see any "action" on his part to do so. It's like he doesn't want to piss off any of his beltway buddies by standing up to them. It's past time to send him packing. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom