Oklahoma 1st Congressional District

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bridenstine makes a pretty good point that Sullivan doesn't hold any real positions of leadership or influence in Congress despite having been there for so long.

This, and the fact about how many votes Sullivan has missed both scored points with me. We not only need good conservative leadership, but also need one who bothers to show up for work and is not in rehab again. Time to send Sullivan home, I dont care if he's got "the okie" in him or not. What a stupid ad.

I also met Bridenstine's parents this weekend at the Gun Show, which I thought was nice that they were out stumping for him at the show.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Time to send Sullivan home, I dont care if he's got "the okie" in him or not. What a stupid ad.

Ya, "the okie in him" ads almost make me want to vomit... I can't imagine how they appeal to anyone. In those same ads he says that anyone who thinks he isn't conservative "well, that boy just ain't right". Again... vomit.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, from his issues page, he is certainly a conservative Republican. I think his views on the drug war might be a bit naive, though. Also, I don't think you can support both the Constitution as it stands and a line item veto at the same time, but I'm nitpicking. Sullivan still needs to go.

ETA: his 2nd Amendment issue page has a background pic with finger-on-trigger faux pas....argh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom