Oklahoma could take notes from Missouri

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a million more things MO has OK beat on. If they could find some oil under all that rock I'd move in a heartbeat and stop driving there 3-4 times a month.

You can carry loaded in the car with no license.
You can open carry with no license.

Your car is an extension of your home and police can't search it.

If they would just do away with CCW licenses like VT, WY, etc. I'd move and drive back and forth to Tulsa to work.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a million more things MO has OK beat on. If they could find some oil under all that rock I'd move in a heartbeat and stop driving there 3-4 times a month.

You can carry loaded in the car with no license.
You can open carry with no license.

Your car is an extension of your home and police can't search it.

If they would just do away with CCW licenses like VT, WY, etc. I'd move and drive back and forth to Tulsa to work.

But they do need state preemption on gun laws. Right now you have to be careful where you open carry because some places it is illegal.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you can buy wine, beer, or hard liquor, refrigerated or otherwise, at that gas station! It's the little things that count. It is always refreshing to go to another state where more of your rights are recognized, and see that even without the heavy hand of government, life goes on much the same as it does anywhere, only freer and more enjoyable.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a matter of perspective.

We moved here six months ago from Ohio. Ohio just got restaurant carry a year ago. Then again, I could register Libertarian there. The legislature was in session all year, basically. You had a bigger window of opportunity to get bills introduced. But Ohio wants to put 8-year-olds in car seats. And any trailer on the road has to have a license plate.

Perspective. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom