Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot June 27 & 28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been the past two years and I think it is a hoot.... but I am kind of a powder head. If you can imagine a block long line (maybe more) of about any kind so of full auto weapons that you can rent and shoot.... ranging from full auto Glocks to GE Mini guns. Usually some artillery and an assortment of sniper rifles too. They have a basic concession for drinks and food. And you will find a pretty good assortment of ammo and accessories for sale by the vendors. OH, and lots of tannerite in the targets! I would go again if I did not have other commitments.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually prices look reasonable to me considering the cost of ammo and the fact you don't have to pay the $20,000+ to own the machine gun:fullauto:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's just up the Will Rogers from me... I might have to check it out... Take my son, too.

I just wish they'd update their web site...

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
900' long line broken down into 90 spots , Im in spots 24-25. My co-spot holder rents maching guns and sniper rifles.
All the prices are somewhat set. Everyone wants your business, but there's a minimum set price for everyone.
I'll make the same offer as last year, 1 free extra mag up to $20 for the first 10 OSA'ers .
Just tell me your user name . Also one free rental $40 or less to one lucky OSA friend. Plus run one of my slidefires for free , for those thinking of getting one for yourself .
watch some youtube videos, if you need persuading. Come on out.10 to 10 Saturday, 10 to 4 Sunday.

Elance

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went a few years ago. I spent $100 and shot five different guns 20 or 30 rounds each.

Its fun, but you can drop a lot of money in short order. Dollar/minute a strip club is actually cheaper. The mini guns rent for a dollar per round with a 200 round minimum i think. and it lasts for all of what 5 seconds?

I might go this year as i wont have to work.

The thing that really sucks is if its hot and dry, then the range catches fire and they spend more time putting the fires out rather than shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom