Oklahoma minister charged with molestation commits suicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there is also Kay Sweeney, who used to work for the King County Sheriff (Seattle) in Washington State, whose methods are questionable.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/why-judge-in-molly-conley-case-is-leery-of-defense-expert/

Folks like these make the only really good argument against the death penalty--it's irrevocability.

that's why i oppose the death penalty.

it actually costs more to sentence people to death than just sentence them to life, all those automatic appeals add up.

In my view, there might be 99.99% guilty murderers sentenced to death, but if we execute one innocent man we ourselves are guilty of murder.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys, and I've read the book, as well as knowing some of the guys that were questioned for evidence tells me that the county prosecutors can ruin your life, innocent or guilty. Be careful out there. Even if not guilty, and the elected prosecutor gets back in office and wants to falsely charge you with a crime to show he is heavy on crime, will do so to get elected again.

http://www.theadanews.com/news/loca...cle_b292c820-6e19-520e-a05d-5ff961c7a6e9.html
These guys, and I've read the book, as well as knowing some of the guys that were questioned for evidence tells me that the county prosecutors can ruin your life, innocent or guilty. Be careful out there. Even if not guilty, and the elected prosecutor gets back in office and wants to falsely charge you with a crime to show he is heavy on crime, will do so to get elected again.

http://www.theadanews.com/news/loca...cle_b292c820-6e19-520e-a05d-5ff961c7a6e9.html

Like I said, things would be a lot different if I ruled the world. Any prosecutor, detective, or defense attorney caught gaming the system would lose their head at high noon.

I was "in the system" for 25 years. There is enough guilt to go around to every component of the system. Now you know why I left my career field. Disillusioned doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about the current system of win at all cost our legal process takes. I hate all you bitches. Lol (Only being slightly sarcastic.)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that's why i oppose the death penalty.

it actually costs more to sentence people to death than just sentence them to life, all those automatic appeals add up.

In my view, there might be 99.99% guilty murderers sentenced to death, but if we execute one innocent man we ourselves are guilty of murder.

Ehhhh, I say just kill'em all and let God sort it out. He's better at seeing a person's heart than I am. At least that's what I hear from folks closer to him than me.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ehhhh, I say just kill'em all and let God sort it out. He's better at seeing a person's heart than I am. At least that's what I hear from folks closer to him than me.

that's easy to say when it's not you or your family members, but when we go before God i don't know how he'll feel about all this 'kill them and let God sort them out' business. especially if it is an individually wrongly accused.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that's easy to say when it's not you or your family members, but when we go before God i don't know how he'll feel about all this 'kill them and let God sort them out' business. especially if it is an individually wrongly accused.

You clearly do not know my family. Lol Y'all must be desperate for entertainment if you are distressed by my "if I ruled the world" comments. Even little old ladies have fantasies. Haha!

I'm going back to my sewing. You guys carry on! Later!

Latest posts

Top Bottom