Oklahoma State Senate Bill 12 Constitutional Carry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You act like all our legislators cant think for themselves and they are just all together in some sort of conspiracy LOL
Well most of them can’t think for themselves. They do what their donors tell them to. And many are involved in not a conspiracy but rather the eroding away of our rights. The corruption has infected every single level of government in this nation.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well most of them can’t think for themselves. They do what their donors tell them to. And many are involved in not a conspiracy but rather the eroding away of our rights. The corruption has infected every single level of government in this nation.
That maybe the silliest thing I have seen today on the interwebs...

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like to see the text of this years bill. Just my opinion, but the one that went before Governor and was vetoed last time doesn’t meet my definition of constitutional carry.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And probably never will.

There seems to be one consistent element is every shooting incident reported by the media. "Why was that person able to acquire a firearm?"

For any politician to come out and say that EVERYONE should be able to openly carry a firearm just doesn't play in today's reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom