Oklahoma wildlife photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ai1110.photobucket.com_albums_h445_okieboomer1_CAMERAPICTURE23.jpg

This is one of many amazing Oklahoma wildlife photos taken buy a disabled individual. I don't want to go into too many details of the individual; HIPPA policies, but the photographer is truly disable, and gets dropped off in the woods by a family member so that amazing photos like this one can be captured. The photographer has won an award by the National Geographic society to give you an idea of how good the photos are. They include all types of birds of prey, elk, white tail deer, and every other cool criter in Ok.

The main focus of this talented individual is Oklahoma wildlife...and would like to start selling some of the photos...as well as get a photo of a mountain lion, and alligators. If any one would like to purchase a photo, or knows where a pic of a puma/alligator in Ok. can be obtain please send me a PM.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai1110.photobucket.com_albums_h445_okieboomer1_CAMERAPICTURE23.jpg

This is one of many amazing Oklahoma wildlife photos taken buy a disabled individual. I don't want to go into too many details of the individual; HIPPA policies, but the photographer is truly disable, and gets dropped off in the woods by a family member so that amazing photos like this one can be captured. The photographer has won an award by the National Geographic society to give you an idea of how good the photos are. They include all types of birds of prey, elk, white tail deer, and every other cool criter in Ok.

The main focus of this talented individual is Oklahoma wildlife...and would like to start selling some of the photos...as well as get a photo of a mountain lion, and alligators. If any one would like to purchase a photo, or knows where a pic of a puma/alligator in Ok. can be obtain please send me a PM.

Right now, there is an opportunity to get some pics published of Ok wildlife in the magazine that the Okla Wildlife Dept publishes. They have a photo contest every year, and is going on right now. It doesn't pay anything, but a budding potographer that can have some pics published can add that to their resume.
Its the Outdoor Okla Magazine. Its only $10 year for a subscription, and it has won many national awards for the content and photography.

Latest posts

Top Bottom