Old Fart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great FTF deal with Paul today. He was prompt, and we had a very nice and long chat. I wholeheartedly recommend him for any transaction you may have.

Super nice guy!

A+

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i see i have neglected my duties, as i have had numerous dealings with paul.... always prompt and absolutely fair in all of his pricing, I've bought a 22 rifle , and sold him some ammo, he's helped me with scopes and other reloading problems... as John Wayne would say " he's a man to ride the river with" I'd do deals with him anytime............

stillwater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did a swap with Paul today. Everything was exactly as it was described and he was very punctual. He even gave us a wedding gift! lol

This guy is solid.

shootingbuff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Completed a transaction with Old Fart this morning. Smooth transaction and the item appears to be in much better shape than described in the classifieds!

Paul was prompt on returning my PMs and when asked for directions was quick to do so.

Don't let him fool you though, he is not as old as he lets on ;-)

I would conduct transactions with Paul in the future if they come to be and hopefully they well - very pleased to say the least.

Jerry

Latest posts

Top Bottom