Idiots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I was just outside with the dog and they are going off all over Edmond. They hardky ever bother me but one went off with 4 LOUD pops had me ducking and grabbing for my belt. Luckily the dog has gone deaf or should would have been freaking out too.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I was just outside with the dog and they are going off all over Edmond. They hardky ever bother me but one went off with 4 LOUD pops had me ducking and grabbing for my belt. Luckily the dog has gone deaf or should would have been freaking out too.

Got ye ol’ sword attached to ze belt now, do ya?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sigh ... One more night in the books with my poor Dawg. It was bad enough earlier I broke down and gave him a tizanidine instead of benedryl tonight and it's a goos thing. He's as exhausted as I am after the last 2 nights. Hopefully he'll sleep thru the night now.

I like my tizanidine. One every other night and I have a lot fewer chest and leg spasms, and my Metformin no longer tears up my system.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my tizanidine. One every other night and I have a lot fewer chest and leg spasms, and my Metformin no longer tears up my system.

OMylanta! Me taking a half of one of those (2mg) amounts to a near death experience. I'm in awe of the amount of medication some people can take and remain functional.

Latest posts

Top Bottom