Idiots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sigh ... One more night in the books with my poor Dawg. It was bad enough earlier I broke down and gave him a tizanidine instead of benedryl tonight and it's a goos thing. He's as exhausted as I am after the last 2 nights. Hopefully he'll sleep thru the night now.
Maggi, one of the dogs that we had before we moved from Seattle to Wichita was terrified of fireworks and thunderstorms, We had to trank her out every July 4th. Her mother Mika was never bothered by them.

I know what you're going through.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My deaf lab didn’t bother the 2 GSD’s watched them and barked at them hey dad get them look I’m showing you it’s over here get it

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my tizanidine. One every other night and I have a lot fewer chest and leg spasms, and my Metformin no longer tears up my system.
That metformin will kill you. The doc at the VA took me off of it, and told me why. Hard on the kidneys and liver. Up my Lisinopril and I am doing better at controling my blood sugar.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a very mild muscle relaxant. I do not drive when taking it but never been impaired at all. Maybe because I only take it before bed every other day. I have to admit the wife took one and it knocked her out for 36 hours but she is a wimp.
I took one before bed one night and did not sleep a bit. Was bouncing off the walls. About the worst feeling I have ever had.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took one before bed one night and did not sleep a bit. Was bouncing off the walls. About the worst feeling I have ever had.
Most sleeping pills do me that way. This just keeps my chest muscles and legs from cramping and jerking which makes it easier for me to sleep. One of the few meds that works as intended on me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom