Old Fort 3 Gun Match May 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI if any of you decide to come to this match don't forget that it's a 3 gun match so you will need your long guns and and ammo for those long guns. I know some of you are primarily pistol match shooters so I thought I would throw this out there. I would hate for any of you to get up at 4:30 drive to OKC to meet your ride and have to speed back home when you realized you forgot your guns. LMAO!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI if any of you decide to come to this match don't forget that it's a 3 gun match so you will need your long guns and and ammo for those long guns. I know some of you are primarily pistol match shooters so I thought I would throw this out there. I would hate for any of you to get up at 4:30 drive to OKC to meet your ride and have to speed back home when you realized you forgot your guns. LMAO!

WTF??? Surely this sort of thing does not happen to experienced competetive shooter??? I'm shocked...

Great match at Old Fort today with a bunch of really great guys, thanks for letting me tag along!

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just ran across a "competition only" part that I thought I wouls share here. It is a spring loaded safety conversion. Once released, the safety AUTOMATICALY goes ON! It has a real big head so that the shooter disengages it while normally shooting almost all the time and when the shotgun is released it pops on. It comes in a left hand, right hand, and ambidexterous version. Right now they are only offerd for Benelli and FNH shotguns, but if you have ever been sent home for forgetting to put the abandoned gun on safe this is the ticket for you! I found it at Red-Neck Tactical and it says it is endorsed by ALL of the Red-Neck Tactical trainers. KurtM

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was "that" RO. I could tell the story, but I will let Jesse. Let's just say that Kurts idea for the safety would have prevented the unfortunate. Jesse was one of two that got to shred their scores.

Latest posts

Top Bottom