Olyeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike did a 27 and 35 for me. Wonderful work, especially taking the time to work my guns over for my hand!

Cycklone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
took my rusty and it came home looking awsome

.....much better than i thought possible, no pittying or now i can't tell there was anything was wrong...

he even worked around my hectic schedule :) not ez i know Olyeller but i do thank ya

Cyck

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, Olyeller has been great about answering all my newbie questions. Secondly, he did a Carry Trigger job on my 5" XD 9. After spraying 5 rounds all over the target, because I was trying to shoot it like I did pre trigger job (I used to take up the pre-travel while getting the gun back on target, stopping when I felt resistance, the trigger is too awesome to do that now). I place my next three 16 round mags into one 3 inch hole at 15 yards. Which is good for me. Oh, and now I notice zero over-travel. Olyeller, said he was happy with the results, which was quite an understatement in my non humble opinion.

I like it so much, I'm going to have to have him replace the sear and do the full blown competition trigger job on it. I'm impressed, the trigger on my XD is just ridiculous now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom