Olyeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhomoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had Mike work on my Para P-14 (refinish and trigger job) and my wife's XD (sights and trigger job). Mike did great work. The trigger on the XD is fantastic and she loves the sights. The refinish on my Para and the trigger as spectacular and I couldn't be happier with Mike's customer service. Thanks again Mike, you rock. Expect some more work in the future. You can't go wrong with the work Mike does. Do not hesitate, I know I wouldn't.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to mention in this thread that last week at USSA in the hybrid match mike custom fit, during the match, a new ejector on my STI Eagle. Seems the damn metal was harder than my files and I wqas getting nowhere fast. Mike had the right tool for the job with him and fixed me up so i could finish the match.. Thanks Mike.

RDS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got around to picking up my "OSA group buy" SIG P6 from olyeller. Looks great, he did a perfect slide coat and XS Big Dot install.

More work coming his way!!

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had another great deal with Mike today. I bought the M&P 9 he had posted. That thing is awesome!!!! He said it had 200 rounds through it, but it doesn't look like it's had 20 through it! And there was more work done to it than he said. Not to mention the fact that he whipped up some stippling this afternoon for me. And sold me some extra mags at great price so that I am ready to shoot matches with it. I think this is gun #4 for me that has had the Olyeller touch. I will definitely be back for more!!!

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how to Thanks Olyeller Accurate-Ironman for what he have done on my Savage 10FP. I can't express how much I love the rifle and most of people I met they said "damn this is a jaw-drop coating." where did you find this guy? LoLz sorry I'm a little too late to post the feedback. Will do business again soooooooooooonnnnn

Latest posts

Top Bottom