OMG This Google Music!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Music.Google.Com

It's genius!!! I got an invite so I setup an account and uploaded 500+ songs from my iTunes library last night! I'm at the office listening to my music right now... Thing is, it's streaming from the Google cloud. I also have the app on my Android phone and can listen to them from anywhere! Want to listen to your music and have a computer nearby? Just login to Google Music and stream your library or just open the app on your phone.

Another cool thing is I can connect my phone to my TV via mini HDMI. My TV is connected to a nice sound system... So I stream the music to my phone via my wireless and can play anything in my library. How cool is that? Another cool feature is setting the ability to "pin" song or albums so they will download from the could to your device so you always have that music even if you may not have an internet connection.

I'm stoked about this!!! :D

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had to request an invite from Google. Go to that link above and see if there is still a request there. Let me see if I can send out invites!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom