Not exactly cord cutting, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you checked into Sling TV? They have 2 different offerings and both are $40/month I believe. We have Sling Orange mostly because of the Food Network, ESPN and TNT. Add in Netflix and I think $53 total. We also are Amazon prime members so their channels are available. Granted, commercials coming to Amazon as noted.

Watch for advertisements in the programs too. All will be drinking Coke with the label always towards the camera or make mention of their "Ford" pickup and get paid each time it's said. I think Sonic is now the sponsor for America's Got Talent or one of those. "Commercials" during the show and during breaks.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you checked into Sling TV? They have 2 different offerings and both are $40/month I believe. We have Sling Orange mostly because of the Food Network, ESPN and TNT. Add in Netflix and I think $53 total. We also are Amazon prime members so their channels are available. Granted, commercials coming to Amazon as noted.

Does Orange come with ESPN for $40/mo?

n/m. I see now that it does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom