One big, dead turkey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTwake04

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice Bird! I'm glad you guys got one before you headed home. This is your camping neighbor from this weekend. I just had to join the forum to see what it's all about.

Brian and I sat all morning on Sunday for about 6 hours and only called in 1 hen. So he went home empty handed. We had a hard time staying up Sunday morning after a late night around the campfire. We found ourselves dosing off most of the morning. It was a fun weekend. Nice meetin up with you guys.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice Bird! I'm glad you guys got one before you headed home. This is your camping neighbor from this weekend. I just had to join the forum to see what it's all about.

Brian and I sat all morning on Sunday for about 6 hours and only called in 1 hen. So he went home empty handed. We had a hard time staying up Sunday morning after a late night around the campfire. We found ourselves dosing off most of the morning. It was a fun weekend. Nice meetin up with you guys.

Welcome to the forum! Stick around and tell us some stories about these guys!!:D:D

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I didn't even get up until about 8:30.

So that wasn't you guys shooting around 7am? You need to post pics of your two birds.

PTwake04

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first bird had a 8" beard. And the one in the second pic measured at 9 3/4".

IMAGE_108compressed.jpg IMAGE_116compressed.jpg

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hey welcome aboard man, we were wondering if yall had gotten anything else and we were hoping u were there to see this massive bird LOL

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Rub it in a little more that I went home without anything!.. :finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom