One of the coolest gifts I've ever received - and I don't know who gave it to me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same with me and Battlestar Galactica. Not enough action and too much drama. I have enough drama in my life. I don't need any more.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
One storyline in Firefly that I didn't get into was the weird girl, that one that eventually became a Terminator. But the comedy/action/western/sci-fi/Christina Hendricks parts I liked.

Unfortunately she was just a recurring character and not in every episode. But that has to be one of her first jobs because she was younger and more petite but still had...I Better not say the rest.
But still had a great personality? I dont think thats necessarily innappropriate.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
One storyline in Firefly that I didn't get into was the weird girl, that one that eventually became a Terminator. But the comedy/action/western/sci-fi/Christina Hendricks parts I liked.

Unfortunately she was just a recurring character and not in every episode. But that has to be one of her first jobs because she was younger and more petite but still had...I Better not say the rest.
Come on this is a hunter friendly site and you are allowed to say huge rack!!
upload_2021-5-27_18-53-7.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom