One of you sent me a gift and I don't know who to thank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Received a cool book on birds of Oklahoma. My wife loves it and I think it's cool too.
I don't know who sent it but thank you.
Darn nice people here and I proud to be a small part of it.

Thank you

Well, whoever sent it must know that a "cool book" is a great gift for a "cool OSA member."

Whoever they are....KUDOS!!!!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, whoever sent it must know that a "cool book" is a great gift for a "cool OSA member."

Whoever they are....KUDOS!!!!
Was it you my friend? It's a very cool book. My wife is feeding every non migratory bird in the state, so we have some very neat birds to watch. She has two large feeders in the back and a large one in the front that feeds a ton of birds and one very acrobatic squirrel.
If it was you, thanks. It's getting fun to watch but not good at identifying yet. This book will help but I need better looks at the markings so, I'll set up a camera and I'll get an upper end camera. I used to really be into taking pictures but those were on film in my OMPC (camera will still take good pics except no film. Hate to but will probably go digital with a good zoom lens.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it you my friend? It's a very cool book. My wife is feeding every non migratory bird in the state, so we have some very neat birds to watch. She has two large feeders in the back and a large one in the front that feeds a ton of birds and one very acrobatic squirrel.
If it was you, thanks. It's getting fun to watch but not good at identifying yet. This book will help but I need better looks at the markings so, I'll set up a camera and I'll get an upper end camera. I used to really be into taking pictures but those were on film in my OMPC (camera will still take good pics except no film. Hate to but will probably go digital with a good zoom lens.

No, Allen. The book didn't come from me. If I had known that you and the wife would have liked this so much, I would have done it for you. Beyond that, if you have questions on camera and lenses, I'm happy to visit with you about it. In fact, we would still like to get with you two by visiting you at your home. I haven't asked to visit because of your health issues, but if you ever decide you would like a visit, we would be happy as a lark to head your way.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, Allen. The book didn't come from me. If I had known that you and the wife would have liked this so much, I would have done it for you. Beyond that, if you have questions on camera and lenses, I'm happy to visit with you about it. In fact, we would still like to get with you two by visiting you at your home. I haven't asked to visit because of your health issues, but if you ever decide you would like a visit, we would be happy as a lark to head your way.
That would be wonderful. Right now, I'm having a few up's and down's on my health. Hope my next visit with my cancer dude will give me some kind of plan. So far it's all "you should be happy to be breathing, because we don't know why you are"....Ha!:crying: Anyway, once I can't stop being such a baby and make myself better and put a few days of good together. Wait till it warms up a bit. Wife and I took our first corona virus shots and the second one will be in 4 weeks. By the time I get where I'm immune, I'm sure I'll be a better person to come see.
That is so kind of you to offer come see us and we will be looking forward to it when we can get me from being such a delicate daisy. :homer:

Latest posts

Top Bottom