One World Government?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received this email this AM and apparently something is up and they're using Covid19 as an excuse to establish what may be a One World Government. It is what George HW Bush spoke of, what Obama wanted as well as many other politicians within our own government. Whether it is factual or not is up to the reader to decide. But we have seen things occur almost overnight in the world which we thought would take a lot of time to develop.
Secret Intel Document Lays Out Coronavirus Excuse for ‘Great Reset’ of World Governments

In going down and reviewing other spots, I see that Dale00 has posted something similar and I don't; want to "steal his thunder" so if the moderators feel this should be deleted, please do so if it is redundant.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of us raised with the Bible it talks about this and says it will happen. The realist and pessimist in me knows that there are men the crave power and will do anything for it. I’d like to send in one of the Navy Teams and delete the major players trying to undermine our country. Foreign or domestic, I don’t really care. I’ve been drinking nectar of the gods so I won’t say more but I have no tolerance for sedition or treason. ***** ****** *******.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a model of a 'world government', look no further then the EU. Bureaucracy carried to the extreme and the cutting off of one's nose to spite the face in terms of national identity.

We're on our way.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most people have no idea what await them....They will get into the boxcars being told they are going to a Live TV show....right into the anti-covids shower....then run for the seat in the audience.

I will live or die as a free women. That promise was earned and passed on to me by George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and so many other heroes of 1776. It was sealed by the blood of patriots for more than 200 years since.

I will not dishonor their sacrifice by living my life any other way. God has blessed me with many talents and abilities. Acquiescence to cowardice and slavery would dishonor Him. I don't want to stand before His throne with that charge.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Zero chance of this happening any time soon. Russia, Iran, N. Korea, China, USA, Israel... much less everyone else being on the same page, or even on the same book... good luck with that anytime soon. UK just left the EU, a group the actually had items culturally in common with.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Although using covid as a tool toward one world govt seems far fetched (absent solid evidence), US history is replete with examples of far worse stuff done to its citizens. The globalists on both sides of the isle are very real & dangerous.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just last week I saw a video of the Canadian PM speaking (allegedly) to the UN about this great opportunity for a reset. Details about what that means were vague but the implication seemed clear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom