Opinion on the Buck Collector Deer Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhenry2424

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am doing a Marketing research paper on the Flextone Buck Collector Deer Call. This is the one endorsed by Michael Waddell/Bone Collector.

I am interested in everyone's opinion of this deer call.

And, If you do not like this deer call, is there another that you prefer?

Thanks,

rhenry2424

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... Thanks guys for the smart remark regarding Tiffany..... And I really was being serious. It is for research paper I do have to write, and just wanted an opinion on this product.....

I did chose this because it is endorsed by Michael Waddell which happens to be one of the reasons I watch the Outdoor Channel with my husband!!

:puppet2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I for one don't know of this call. Is it a grunt call?
I never buy anything by a professional endorsments recomemdation.
They get paid to say whatever.
I try to get opinions from real users on forums like this.
Unfortunatly, one has to wade through posts not really related to the information your looking for.

Hopefully somebody that has experience with this call will chime in and give an opinion.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am doing a Marketing research paper on the Flextone Buck Collector Deer Call. This is the one endorsed by Michael Waddell/Bone Collector.

I am interested in everyone's opinion of this deer call.

And, If you do not like this deer call, is there another that you prefer?

Thanks,

I personally have never used it. I think flextone is a newer company. I do like Waddell/Bone Collector. I watch their show all of the time, yet I dont have any of their products. The question is probably why? I only use those calls a couple of times a year and I still have the ones I bought a while back. I think primos brand. I bought a grunt tube and a bleat can in a pack a couple of years ago. Today they still work perfectly and look brand new, this is the reason I haven't bought anything new. Honestly, I will probably buy their products since the ones I have now have lasted a while and I have had some luck with their products. I am not a big "gear" guy and not really into spending a lot of money on things I do not use very often nor do I really care who endorses them on tv.

rhenry2424

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I for one don't know of this call. Is it a grunt call?

Apparantly it has all types of deer calls in one. To quote the website "To put it bluntly, we put THE WHOLE HERD IN ONE CALL......Flextone technology produces a more natural sound by accurately mimicking the soft flexible tissue of a deer's neck, mouth, and tongue."

My husband has one, but does not use calls in the field often. Mostly just in the house to annoy the cat, dogs, and kids....

Latest posts

Top Bottom