Fled Commiefornia and now call OK my home!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Familyguy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just moved to this great state and am super happy about it. Found this forum on a quick search and feel it can help me reach out to some people with the same interests. I love shooting and hunting and hope to make some good friends out here to enjoy the hobby with. Hopefully some people can tell me which ranges are the best around OKC (I live in Edmond). I like all kinds of shooting and have all different kinds of rifles and pistols. Please let me know what ranges are good, if you are interested in a range day or blm shooting, or if you know somewhere I can get a good land lease for deer and Turkey! Thanks a bunch everyone!

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Silver leaf is nice for sporting clays they also have a couple of trap and skeet fields. There are a few indoor ranges around the metro Wilshire gun is closest to the Edmond area. There are some outdoor ranges around the outskirts of the metro but I don’t know much about them.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the next thing you know old Familyguy is a millionaire.

Gathered up his family, said lets get away from here.

So they fled California and the place they want to be is large spot close to Guthrie.

Edmond that is with friendly folks and some great eateries.

:)

Sorry my mind is warped could be that the wife just brought me a bowl of chocolate pudding :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom