Optic question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what was the solution? I was gonna say, get a magnified optic for something different and to help you not "we're suck" past 50 yards.

Please excuse Ride da fire, Mr. English major.
Some folks are working on their 2nd and 3rd language.

Hes getting a Aimpoint Comp ML3 from me, for a great deal, because he's a great friend.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please excuse Ride da fire, Mr. English major.
Some folks are working on their 2nd and 3rd language.

Hes getting a Aimpoint Comp ML3 from me, for a great deal, because he's a great friend.

Mike, every time I turn around you're being a stand up guy. I've talked to Ken on the phone and through PM a few times with questions he's had. +1 he's a good guy.

People like you two keep me here fo sho.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I'm very bad in writing and communication, I'm still in the learning mode :) I swear english is very difficult to learn, atleast to me. It take alot to offended me. I'm alright, we're to learn from each other. I know Mikey since day 1 until now, he's always been good person.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, lol, I didn't know that you were learning English either, so me poking fun was probably not appropriate even in jest - but in any event, olyeller has you fixed up, sounds like. Gotta like the quality and battery life on aimpoints.

Olyeller hooking me up with a good deal as always, yeah the battery life on the aimpoint is insane.