Shotgun/Rifle Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been lusting after that reign 3.0 from cloud. But I just can't justify that cost at the moment.
Me either. I really want to see a small company like them put out a utility handheld light that runs on Milwaukee M12 batteries and has a large flat magnet such as what you see people use under their dash for pistols. It would be useful for all kinds of stuff, including slapping on the side of a rail in a hurry, and you have a never ending supply of quality batteries that are easy to charge.

I say this as a utility light that could be used for a rifle light for those of us not doing high speed sh*t. Obviously if a guy plans on using a dedicated WML he needs to drop the coin on a proven platform. I’m just not someone who needs that real bad, and will revert to a G2 or cheaper stream light because I know I will very rarely use it. I’m more likely to grab a pistol, and more likely to want a light not mounted on said pistol so that I can keep it in my waistband unless I really need it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom