Optics Planet slow to ship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I ordered from them and it took forever to ship. I called them and asked what was going on. They said the items was shipping from the manufacturer and they had not real ETA for me. So I am assuming they are drop-shipping most everything which could be causing the delays. I will not order from them again I know that!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I ordered from them and it took forever to ship. I called them and asked what was going on. They said the items was shipping from the manufacturer and they had not real ETA for me. So I am assuming they are drop-shipping most everything which could be causing the delays. I will not order from them again I know that!
Definitely a drop shipper. Take enough orders from customers, and then order from the factory to get a volume discount. I used them a couple times several years ago and finally got a customer service person that told me the scoop.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wierd,
I ordered a scope from them earlier this year,
& I received my order just 5 days later.
Way sooner than I thought it would arrive.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wierd,
I ordered a scope from them earlier this year,
& I received my order just 5 days later.
Way sooner than I thought it would arrive.
I ordered two items on the 15th. One arrived ten days after I ordered it on the 25th and the other item is showing it will arrive nineteen days after I ordered it on the 4th.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't ever order from Tactical Dynamics . . . I ordered something from them in July. They claimed it was mispriced on their site. So when I asked about whether it was going to be shipped or if I was going to get a refund they said that they were trying to figure out how I was able to order it and that it would be getting shipped.

They've stopped responding to my emails and I still don't have the item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom