People are delinquent on almost everything they owe money on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My kids did not listen or follow my teachings.
Too bad suckas.
Never in my life did I make payments on a vehicle or own one that cost me more than 6K and those fools thought buying something new or used for 30K plus was a great idea.

Sometimes you try but the fools just got to find out on their own what a bad move means.

None of those expensive cars are with them today.
They do not keep vehicles as long as I do either.

You know those socks full of holes on the bottom are still good just turn them bottoms to the top and keep on walkin.

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would be nice is if there was a credit card debt guru member here.

Then they could give us all lessons on how to not use our credit cards and to reduce our debt.

Seems like there is a need for that. Someone should start a business like that. Maybe even have a radio show.
I'm too busy posting on OSA so.....
It's simple,cut your credit cards up and pay them off. Don't get any more of them.
Problem solved

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Capitol One cancelled my card with them because I didn't ever use it. Now I get offers from them in the mail to get a card with them all the time. Guess that's the old left hand / right hand doesn't know what they're doing.

Credit card interest rates are insane, especially store cards like home depot.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's simple,cut your credit cards up and pay them off. Don't get any more of them.
Problem solved
Not really necessary. Just be awake (not woke) and aware. If you've got $400 in the checking account to last the month and see an $800 XYZ that you want, just dont buy it.

But them, credit cards can be like heroin for some, once they taste it theres no leaving it alone.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I like screwing the banks. My card gives me cash back (a further discount on stuff I have to buy.) When I get the bill I go on line and pay it off the day due and again on the 24th, the day before they report balances to the credit agencies. Looking forward to screwing a dealership within a year too. Negotiate the lowest price on the vehicle, get a loan to further negotiate the price down, then when the 1st payment is due, pay the loan in full. Dealerships hate cash buyers, yes, that defies logic.

Use good credit to benefit yourself and save, save, save.

Last edited:

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I like screwing the banks. My card gives me cash back (a further discount on stuff I have to buy.) When I get the bill I go on line and pay it off the day due and again on the 24th, the day before they report balances to the credit agencies. Looking forward to screwing a dealership within a year too. Negotiate the lowest price on the vehicle, get a loan to further negotiate the price down, then when the 1st payment is due, pay the loan in full. Dealerships hate cash buyers, yes, that defies logic.

Use good credit to benefit yourself and save, save, save.
Pre the 2008 crash I used to do that. I had 3-4 cards with 60-80 K limits, all cash except the AMEX, and they were offering 0% for 12-18 months. I'd max them out then buy certificate of deposit paying 3% and wait til they matured then pay them off. After the crash those high limits and great rates left faster than ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom